drunomics - professional Drupal development services
- Maintenance of the form and entity sub-systems of Drupal 7 and later.
- Lead the Drupal 8 Entity API improvements like adding the new Entity Field API and the underlying Typed Data API.
- Various improvements and bug-fixes to the form API.
We help maintaining the following contrib modules as main or co-maintainer:
- Entity API
- Field Collection
- flux Services Integration & various integrating modules
- Profile 2
- Restful WebServices
- Content Access
- Auto Nodetitle
- among others...
We've got long term contributors like fago in our team who created nowadays "old" modules like Content Profile (and it's predecessor Node profile), Workflow-ng (the predecessor of Rules) and participated in the Google Summer of Code program as student and mentor; and helped architecting the Search API module as well as the Views query backend abstraction which the Search API Views integration builds upon.
We are active members of the Austrian Drupal community and help to foster Drupal in Austria. In fact, we've two co-founders of the community in our team (criz and fago) who co-organized the Drupalcamp Vienna 2009. Right now, three of our team members (dasjo, criz and fago) help organizing the Drupalcamp Vienna 2013, while drunomics sponsors the camp also.
Our team members spoke at many conferences and camps and participated in code sprints since 2007. Some of the more recent sessions we contributed to are:
- Automating and linking together web services and APIs using the Rules module by criz and fago, at Drupalcon Prague 2013
- The Old and New Field API in Drupal 8 with fago, at Drupalcon Portland 2013
- Status of the new Entity API and Typed Data with fago, at Drupalcon Portland 2013
- Fields and Entities: the good, the bad and the ugly with fago, at the BayAreaDrupalcamp 2012
- There must be Rules! with fago, at Drupalcon Munich 2012
Lastly, drunomics was proud to offer the training Learn Rules in a day together with the Drupal Association at Drupalcon Prague.